You (the Customer) must read and agree to these terms and conditions before You can join. Please read them carefully. By purchasing a Membership to the Site, You become a Subscriber to the Site and you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement"). This agreement is subject to change by Grooby Productions at any time, without prior notice and changes are effective without notice upon each Subscriber.
By purchasing a Trial Membership you can view a maximum of three scenes. While being a member, You agree to be able to purchase items by clicking on the purchase buttons. Therefore, You are responsible for keeping control on your username and password. Grooby Productions, shall not be held responsible for any loss or unlawful use of such username and/or password by any third party other than You, or by any purchase made by any third party without your consent.
By purchasing a Membership to the site, You agree and consent for Grooby Productions, to keep and store your data, such data to be used in relation to the exploitation of the Site and to promote products and services directly related to those purchased by You and/or to inform You of any new products or services in the adult business.
The Customers' memberships will be automatically renewed for the relevant rebilling period corresponding to each individual membership upon expiration of such period, unless the Service Provider is notified via Customer Service 1 day prior to membership expiration. In the event of a trial membership offered by Grooby Productions which renews to a full membership 24 hours after sign-up, the Customer must cancel the membership within that 24 hour trial period by following the instructions at Customer Service. In order to avoid the membership converting into a full membership and the Customer being charged the relevant rebilling membership fee. The pre-authorization is not a charge to the credit card, however, the then applicable monthly membership charge may be reserved against the member's available credit card limit and will only be charged to the Customers' credit card account if the Customer does not cancel the trial within the 24 hour trial period. The Service Provider will not be held responsible for bank charges, fees or penalties due to overdrawn or delinquent Customers' accounts. Any refund made by the Service Provider in relation to any credit card payment associated with membership fees will be credited back to the same credit card account as was used for the relevant membership(s).
The company provides refunds in cases for any overcharging of a membership subscription and for any technological issue due to the company's failure. Technical failures resulting from the consumer's end will be refunded in the sole discretion of the company. The company provides refunds as well to customers who within a seven-working-day period inform the company of their will to retract, provided that in such a period they have not used the service purchased. In that particular case the expenses directly related to the refund will be charged to the customer.
The company will not provide refund in case of lose or unlawful use of the username and/or password of the Customer.
In the event that a refund is issued, ALL refunds will be made by crediting the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. NO refunds will be made by cash or check.
The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current terms of the Site.
Subscription to the Service may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either Grooby Productions, the Site or the Subscriber upon notification of the other by electronic or conventional mail. The subscriptions are automatically renewable if not cancelled through the user's corresponding biller. In case of loss of biller information contact https://www.groobysupport.com/
Memberships to the Site are provided for personal, non-commercial use by customers of the Site. Commercial use of the site, or any material located on it, is strictly prohibited. In addition, you may not modify any of the materials found on the Site; use them for any public display, performance, sale or rental; remove, modify or alter any copyright or other proprietary notice, or trademarks therefrom; or transfer any material located on the Site to any other person.
Grooby Productions and the Site reserve the right to terminate this license at any time if you breach the terms of this agreement, in which case you will be obligated to immediately destroy any information downloaded, printed or otherwise copied from the Site.
Access to and use of the Site is through a combination of a username and a password (login). Each Subscriber must keep his or her login strictly confidential. For security reasons, Grooby Productions will not release passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the Subscriber, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Site is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
Grooby Productions - S,Brewster 6465 Forbes Ave, Lake Balboa, C 91406 USA
Grooby Productions may invite you to submit material, including photographs, feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions and any other response (‘content), to the Site (particularly to the ‘Contributors Galleries’, ‘Competition’ and ‘Messaging’ sections of the Site).
1.1. You may submit Material to the Site, provided that such Material:
1.2. Grooby Productions shall not be responsible for monitoring and exercising editorial control over Material submitted to the Site. Grooby Productions nevertheless reserves the right to monitor Material submitted to the Site, and to remove or edit any Material which it finds, in its sole discretion, to be contrary to the Terms and Conditions, Posting Rules or otherwise deemed to be inappropriate by the management of Grooby Productions.
1.3. Grooby Productions reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel any account without refund or pay if there is any breach or breaches of the guidelines set in 1.1. and 1.4.
1.4. You warrant and represent that:
Grooby Productions - S,Brewster 6465 Forbes Ave, Lake Balboa, C 91406 USA
Grooby Productions Partnership Program - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions reflect the obligations of the user identified by the personal data, address and e-mail address specified in the sign-up/registration form (hereinafter referred to as 'you' or 'your', 'affiliate' or 'affiliate member(s)' ) and Grooby Productions when you use Grooby Productions's Grooby Productions program to promote Grooby Productions's websites. All conditions must be adhered to, and are legally binding. You are responsible for reading and respecting all the conditions defined by Grooby Productions. If the conditions are not respected, your account will be terminated and the payment void. No warnings will be issued, and no reasons or excuses will be accepted.
The following describes the general restrictions and obligations that have to be followed by you, independently of the specific program used by you to promote Grooby Productions's websites.
RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS:
1. You must be at least 18 years of age (or 21 years of age where 21 is the age of majority in your country/state) to signup or use the Program.
2. The surfer has to click on the banner/text link promoting a specific site from Grooby Productions for that site to be loaded. Grooby Productions must at all-time be able to track your hits and visit the websites from where the visitors are coming from. All hits must come from your own web page(s). You are not authorized to use Grooby Productions's name, URL or anything associated with Grooby Productions or its websites outside of your website(s).
3. We grant to you the limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable and revocable license, during the term of this Agreement, to use graphics, including banners, text, audio and visual content and other intellectual properties (hereinafter 'marks') owned by us for the sole purpose of marketing, advertising and promoting Program `s Site(s). The license herein granted shall automatically and immediately cease upon the termination of this Agreement.
4. No SPAM will be tolerated. Should Grooby Productions receive complaints due to unsolicited emails sent by or via you, you will be on our blacklist and your account will be terminated immediately and payment will be void. This condition applies to, but is not limited to, newsgroup postings, email links, malware, spyware and any other form of illegal content distribution etc.
5. Affiliate members are not permitted to use Grooby Productions's sign up forms within a co-registration or automated transfer process. Grooby Productions is under no obligation to pay for subscribers generated using either of these methods. The form action for subscription must be to Grooby Productions servers, and initiated by the surfer. Failure of an affiliate in this regard will result in Grooby Productions canceling all payments due to that affiliate.
6. Any misrepresentation of our site(s), including (but not limited to) misrepresenting the cost of membership, terms of membership, or content contained within our site(s) and exploitation of our terms and conditions, instructing the member to signup and cancel is not permitted in any way.
7. Affiliate members are not permitted to display a Grooby Productions sign up form on mailing list unsubscribe pages. Grooby Productions wants to protect the risk of SPAM complaints that are often associated with this type of form implementation. Grooby Productions is under no obligation to pay for signups generated from unsubscribe pages.
8. You may not promote our Grooby Productions program on or to sites that promote or contain content pertaining to or displaying child pornography 'actual' or 'suggested', molestation, bestiality, rape/torture, hate crimes/hate propaganda, acts of violence, or other illegal content, any references to 'Lolita', 'Pre-Teen' and 'youngest', any URL names implying any unqualified content or any other sites displaying illegal material, password selling or trading. Nor may you promote our Grooby Productions program on any other non-adult web sites unless you have received an authorization before doing so from Grooby Productions. If you not do so, your account will be terminated and the payment void.
9. Sites that promote illegal activity, anti-government activity or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, sexual orientation or physical disability are not permitted to participate in Grooby Productions's Grooby Productions program.
10. Any affiliate member who violates or infringes upon 3rd party copyright, trademark, patent, or any intellectual property rights will have their account terminated immediately, this includes, but is not limited, fraudulent activity against any other program. Termination will result if you are found to be profiting from the false submission of names, using executable files to scam other online ventures and/or if you are in any way committing fraud against 3rd party companies.
11. You may not keep a copy of any of the names or associated data they generate through the Grooby Productions program. Grooby Productions retains sole and exclusive rights to this data.
12 If you cheat anywhere on the Grooby Productions network, you will lose all accounts in all programs and will not be allowed to gain access to a new accounts. Credit card fraud is closely monitored and will not be tolerated by Grooby Productions. Misleading advertising by you will be considered as cheating. In the event that any sort of mechanism that falsely generates hits and/or signups to the website is detected by Grooby Productions, you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and earnings will not be paid.
13. Grooby Productions reserves the right to terminate any affiliate for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud or suspected fraud. Fraud includes, but is not limited to, the submission of unauthorized email signups, the creation of new email addresses for submission by the affiliate, or changing HTML or other code related to the affiliate program. Grooby Productions is not obligated to pay the balance of a terminated affiliate's account.
14. Referring an affiliate who already exists in the affiliate database is not supported by Grooby Productions. Doing so may result in your termination from the program without compensation.
15. Affiliates will not receive referral commissions from referred affiliates who are terminated from the program for any reason.
16. Grooby Productions reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel payment to an affiliate who has been found to have altered, changed and/or modified the HTML of the Grooby Productions sign up form. The Grooby Productions sign up form must be in its original format, which must contain the original amount of lists, the proper pre-checked boxes, an email and zip code form submission field, etc. Permission is needed to make modifications. Contact us for details.
17. Grooby Productions is not obligated in any way to reveal the reasons for termination of referred affiliates. Grooby Productions will not release information on an affiliate unless fraud and/or abuse has been committed against a third party program. The final decision regarding account status and information will be made by Grooby Productions in the case of a request for information by a third party program/venture.
18. In no event shall Grooby Productions be liable to you for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of the use or inability to use the Grooby Productions Program, including your use of the Grooby Productions Program for any other purpose than what has been stated in these terms and conditions, even if Grooby Productions has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Grooby Productions's aggregate liability, if any, arising out of or in any way related to its performance of the services provided for under these terms and conditions shall be limited to EUR 50,00 (fifty euro); and in no event shall Grooby Productions, its staff, its agents, or its suppliers pay for incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, even if they have been advised of or should have foreseen, the possibility of such damages.
19. Grooby Productions shall not be liable for any damages resulting from disseminating, failing to disseminate, or incorrectly or inaccurately disseminating any communication, advertisement, or other materials of any kind comprising in whole or in part your use of Grooby Productions's services or Grooby Productions Program.
20. Grooby Productions disclaims any and all liability with regard to the operation of affiliate sites. These sites are outside of Grooby Productions's control, and as such Grooby Productions cannot be held responsible for their actions.
21. Grooby Productions shall in no event be liable to you, your customers or any third party for any loss resulting from any failure to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions because of intrusion or malicious attacks by hackers on the Grooby Productions Program, theft of access codes or passwords from our installations, or other acts by any third party beyond Grooby Productions's direct control, including but not limited to acts of God, nature, any government agency(ies), war, civil disturbance, labor disputes or shortages, electrical or mechanical breakdowns, inability or refusal of a common carrier to provide communications capabilities as well as the issuance of an injunction or seizure order by a court of competent jurisdiction prohibiting Grooby Productions from carrying on its day-to-day operations as contemplated under these terms and conditions or an order by any regulatory, administrative, judicial or legislative body, which shall temporarily suspend or permanently terminate Grooby Productions's ability to provide you access to the services and/or Grooby Productions's Grooby Productions Program pursuant to these terms and conditions.
22. Except for the express warranties stated herein, the Grooby Productions Program and Grooby Productions's services are provided 'as is', and Grooby Productions disclaims any and all other warranties, conditions, or representations (express, implied, oral or written), relating to the Grooby Productions Program, Grooby Productions's services or any part thereof, including, without limitation, any and all implied warranties of quality, performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Grooby Productions makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb or other such computer program. In addition, Grooby Productions makes no declarations that the services or the Grooby Productions Program will be uninterrupted or error-free and Grooby Productions shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of any interruptions or errors occurred as a consequence of your use of Grooby Productions's services or Grooby Productions Program.
23. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Grooby Productions, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expense (including attorneys' fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by Grooby Productions (collectively the 'losses'), insofar as the losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on: a) any claim or threatened claim that Grooby Productions's use of tour trademark(s), if any, infringes on the rights of any third party; b) the breach of any promise, covenant, representation or warranty made by you in these terms and conditions; or c) any claim related to your web pages. Grooby Productions's indemnity rights shall not be limited or offset by any contributory negligence by Grooby Productions. Grooby Productions may participate in the defense at its expense.
24. You, acting as the potential affiliate, warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract, and, if appropriate, have the authority to bind your principal or employers to these terms and conditions.
Grooby Productions PROGRAMS:
1. Partnership Program:
You will be paid a minimum of 50% of every single and rebill of every user you refer to tranzfanz.com - The commissions paid for a specific signup by Grooby Productions will be deducted from your account if that signup is identified as a fraudulent transaction.
1. The earnings due to you are calculated by Grooby Productions. You can see the amount owed to you in the statistics section of Grooby Productions.
2. All payments will be made in Euro currency. The payment is on the 16th and 30th or 31st of each month. Payments are sent by Grooby Productions within 5 days of the end of a payment period. No payment for less than € 100 will be issued. It is possible that you request Grooby Productions to pay out only amounts that are higher than a certain fixed amount which should be at least € 100. Unpaid earnings are carried to the following payment period. The payments are made by checks or wire transfers. For payments made by check a € 10.00 fee will be deducted from the total amount.
3. Using a fake payout name or filling out the application with false information is considered as a fraud (especially if you are caught cheating in another account). Grooby Productions reserves the right to close ALL the accounts and void the payment of you caught cheating with one of his account. In the event that Grooby Productions detects any sort of fraud made by you, Grooby Productions will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.
4. If Grooby Productions is closed by Grooby Productions, you will be notified and will be paid for all earnings generated up to that point in time, except in cases where it is determined that you has cheated by violating these terms and conditions.
5. If you want to close a publicity account, you must contact Grooby Productions and request for your account to be closed. In this case, Grooby Productions will pay for all earnings generated up to that point in time, if more than €25 except in cases where it is determined that you have cheated by violating these terms and conditions.
6. Grooby Productions's systems are responsible for tracking affiliate accounts, and are not liable for system downtime. Historically, Grooby Productions has provided downtime compensation. Provided that downtime compensation is offered, Grooby Productions will determine the exact amount of compensation. Each case is unique and the compensation depends upon the effect to subscriptions and payments. Grooby Productions will have any and all final judgments regarding downtime compensation.
1. Grooby Productions reserves the right to terminate this agreement or transfer an account from a publicity program to another at any time, for any reason, including, but not restricted to, profitability. In any case, you will be notified and will be paid for all earnings generated up to that point in time, except in cases where it is determined that you have cheated by violating these terms and conditions.
2. We reserve the right to change the terms of the Grooby Productions program, at any time without notification.
3. As an affiliate member you have to regard the following: upon termination of an affiliate's account, the affiliate member must immediately cease using Grooby Productions's names, forms, banners, buttons, popup consoles, images and representations of Grooby Productions thereof on their site.
4. The services and Grooby Productions Program licensed to you under these terms of agreement are protected by copyrights. You may not distribute, reproduce, decode, transmit or transfer, in whole or in part, any documentation or software codes contained herein without express prior written permission by Grooby Productions.
5. In case any one or more of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision hereof, and this agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision(s) had never been included.
6. This agreement, the interpretation and execution thereof, and the relationship between you and Grooby Productions, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of USA. Any claim or dispute arising either directly or indirectly out of this agreement shall be brought before the competent court of USA, which court shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Grooby Productions shall have the right to institute any legal proceedings against you before the competent court in your home jurisdiction or elsewhere.
2257 Disclosure Statement of TranzFanz.com
Compliant Content: All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual portrayal of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct depicted on this Website are required to be over the age of eighteen (18) years at the time the visual image was produced. Records mandated for all depictions of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct by Title 18 U.S.C. §§2257 & 2257A and 28 C.F.R. §75, et seq., are on file with the appropriate Records Custodian and will be made available to authorized inspectors at the following address:
6465 Forbes Ave.
Lake Balboa, CA 91406 USA
Exempt Content: All other visual depictions displayed on this Website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. §§2257, 2257A and/or 28 C.F.R. §75, because: 1) they do not portray conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C §2256 (2)(A) (i) through (iv); 2) they do not portray conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C. §2257A produced after March 19, 2009; 3) they do not portray conduct listed in 18 U.S.C. §2256(2)(A)(v) produced after March 19, 2009; 4) the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995; or, 5) the website operator does not act as a “producer” with respect to the dissemination of such exempt images as that term is defined in 28 C.F.R. §75.1(c).
The title of this work is: tranzfanz.com
Due to strict regulations imposed by Visa and Mastercard, certain words are forbidden to be used in content titles and descriptions. Violations of this rule by trying to bypass the word filter using special characters (ex.: R*pe instead of Rape) or a translation will result in an immediate account suspension.
Full list of forbidden terms
Last Updated: 31.03.2020
· “We” – This term and any applicable first-person pronouns (Us, Our, Ours, etc.) refer to Millennium TGA, Inc., the owner and operator of the Site.
· “Site” – This term refers to tranzfanz.com and all affiliated websites.
· “You” or “User” – This term and any applicable second-person pronouns (Your, Yours, etc.) refer to you, as the user of the Site.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand Our policies and practices regarding Your information and how We will treat it. If You do not agree with Our policies and practices, Your choice is not to use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, You agree to this Policy and consent to Our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of Your personal information as described in this Policy.
This Policy applies to information We collect:
· On or through the Site (including desktop and mobile versions);
· When You register for or use the Services;
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between You and Us;
· When You interact with Our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those advertisements or applications include links to this Policy; and
· When You interact with the Services through third-party social media platforms.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including through any third party (including Our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· any third party (including Our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible through the Site.
1. Revisions to this Policy
We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this Policy and Our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. You should periodically check for any modifications to this Policy by re-visiting these terms. You should note the “Last Updated” date of this Policy, which appears at the top of this Policy. A changed “Last Updated” date indicates that this Policy has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting. We will consider Your continued use of the Site after We make changes to this Policy as Your acceptance of the changes, so please check this Policy frequently for updates.
2. Are Minors Welcome?
The Site is not intended for persons under eighteen (18) years old. We prohibit all persons who do not meet the age requirements from accessing the Services. Minors must not use the Site. We do not knowingly collect any information about children, minors, or anyone under eighteen (18) years old, nor do We knowingly market to children, minors, or anyone under eighteen (18) years old. If You are under eighteen (18) years old, You must not submit information to Us and must immediately leave the Site.
3. What types of information do We collect about You and how is it collected?
We collect several types of information from and about Users of the Site, including information:
· by which You may be personally identified, including Your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other information that We collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under law (“personal information”);
· information obtained during Your commercial transactions on the Site including credit and debit card numbers, billing and shipping information, and order history;
· that is about You but individually does not identify You, including Your age, gender, location, and any other optional information You provide about Yourself; and
· about Your Internet connection, IP address(es), device ID, the equipment You use to access the Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from You when You provide it on the Site;
· Automatically as You navigate through the Site through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and,
· From third parties, for example, Our technology providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information We collect on or through the Site may include:
· Information that You provide by filling in forms associated with the Services, including information provided at the time of registering to use the Services, signing up for an account, engaging in commerce transactions, communicating with Us, requesting further services, or reporting a problem with the Services, such as Your social media username, password, and other access information;
· Records and copies of Your correspondence (including but not limited to email addresses or user names), if You contact Us;
· Your responses to surveys that We might ask You to complete for research purposes;
· Details of transactions You carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of Your requests;
· Your search queries on the Site; and
· Your social media accounts used in connection with the Services.
Information the Site Collects through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As You navigate through and interact with the Site, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about Your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of Your activities associated with the Services or the resources that You access and use on the Services, such as traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data.
The information We collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but We may keep it or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways or receive from third-parties. It helps Us to improve the Services, including by allowing the Site to:
· Estimate the Services’ audience size and usage patterns;
· Store information about Your preferences, thus allowing customization of the Services according to Your individual interests;
· Speed up Your searches; and
· Recognize You when You return to the Services.
The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing Your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, You can access Your Flash management tools from Adobe’s website.
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and/or Our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages (or opened an email) and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity). If You want to learn more about web beacons, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/beacons.html.
We may tie this information to personal information about You that We collect from other sources or that You provide to the Site.
We do not control third-party tracking technologies or how third parties use them. If You have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, You should contact the responsible provider directly.
Social Networks and Third-Party Plug-ins
4. How We Use Your Information
We may use information that We collect about You or that You provide to Us, including any personal information:
· To present the Site and its contents to You;
· To provide You with information, products, or services that You request from the Site;
· To provide You with notices about Your account;
· To notify You about changes to the Services;
· To allow You to participate in any interactive features on the Services;
· To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
· To analyze traffic on the Site and the sites of third parties;
· To investigate and prevent unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
· To personalize the Services’ content, features, or advertisements;
· To contact You about Our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to You;
· To allow the Site to display advertisements to its advertisers’ target audiences;
· In any other way We may describe when You provide the information;
· To fulfill any other purpose for which You provide it; and
· For any other purpose with Your consent.
5. With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
We may disclose aggregated information about Our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that We collect or that You provide as described in this Policy:
· To Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support Our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them;
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, joint venture, assignment, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Us about Our users is among the assets transferred; and
· To any other party with Your consent.
We may disclose Your personal information when We believe the third parties listed above need such information:
· To provide products or services to You;
· To administer the Site or other aspects of Our business and Services;
· To provide customer service;
· To update account information;
· To forward updates, announcements, newsletters, and other communications;
· To respond to Your communications and to communicate with You about the Site and activities related to the Services; or
· As otherwise authorized by You.
6. Special Cases
It is Our policy not to use or share the personal information about users in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing You an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, We may disclose personal information, or information regarding Your use of the Services for any reason if, in Our sole discretion, We believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
i. To cooperate with law enforcement authorities, government agencies, and private-party litigants seeking information about Our users to the extent required by applicable law, or if We are legally advised to do so; examples of such cooperation may include but are not limited to: lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process or discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process;
iii. To operate Our Services properly; or
iv. To protect the rights, property, or safety of Us, Our users, or the general public, including but not limited to disclosures for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. What choices do You have about how We use and disclose Your information?
We strive to provide You with choices about the personal information You provide to Us. We have created mechanisms to provide You with the following control over Your information:;
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of Your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide You with ways to choose not to have Your information collected or used in this way.
8. Do Not Track Policy
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that You can set in Your browser. DNT is a way for You to inform websites and services that You do not want certain information about Your webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We are committed to providing You with meaningful choices about the information We collect and that is why We provide You the ability to opt out. However, We do not recognize or respond to any DNT signals as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT. For more information, visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
9. International Users
This Policy is intended to cover collection of information on or through Our Site within Our home jurisdiction. Some countries may require stricter privacy policies than those described in this document. If You are visiting Our Site from such a country, please be aware that Your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the country where Our servers are located and Our central databases are operated. The data protection and other laws of Our home jurisdiction might not be as comprehensive as those in Your country. By using Our services, You understand that Your information may be transferred to Our facilities and those third parties with whom We share it as described in this Policy. When You provide personal information to Us through the services, You consent to the processing of Your data in, and the transfer of Your data to, Our home jurisdiction or any other country in which We or Our affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers host these services.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information about Our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make this request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further, if You are a California resident and would like to opt out from the disclosure of Your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com. Please be advised that if You opt out from permitting Your personal information to be shared, You may still receive selected offers directly from Us in accordance with California law.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 provides additional privacy rights and protections to California users; however, these additional rights and protections do not apply to Us or Your use of Our Services, because we do not sell Your data and/or because We do not meet the triggers set forth in the law.
11. Our Commitment to Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure Your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, change, and disclosure. All information You provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers behind firewalls.
Warning: The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We do Our best to protect Your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of Your personal information transmitted through the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures used by the Site.
12. Links to Other Websites
The Site may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that We do not operate, control, or endorse third-party sites that may be linked on the Site, nor are We responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other websites. We disclaim any responsibility for the information on other websites, and We do not make any warranties or representations that any linked sites (or even this Site) will function without error or interruption, that defects will be corrected, or that the sites and their servers are free of viruses or other problems that may harm Your computer. We encourage Our users to be aware when they leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
13. No Third-Party Rights
This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties or require disclosure of any personal information relating to users of the Services.
14. Contact Information
To protect your privacy, any of the following may appear; VendoStore*Manica, VendoStore*Vendo, EPOCH.com *Grooby Productions
All sales of individual clips from contributors (by tokens) are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE except in the following 2 cases within 90 days of purchase date:
If your downloaded vid is broken/corrupt, we will contact the seller on your behalf for a replacement vid. If they fail to replace the vid, a credit of equal or lesser value will be applied within 30 days.
Custom vid and store item sales are final and are subject to mediation by our support team if the seller fails to deliver within 30 days of the purchase date. A refund would be applicable to any non-received custom vids or store items which were not sent to the buyer.
Sites Covered: tranzfanz.com
Millennium TGA, Inc. qualifies as a “Service Provider” within the meaning of 17 U.S.C. § 512(k)(1) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Accordingly, it is entitled to certain protections from claims of copyright infringement under the DMCA, commonly referred to as the “safe harbor” provisions. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Thus, we observe and comply with the DMCA, and have adopted the following Notice and Takedown Policy relating to claims of copyright infringement by our users.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Designated Agent (identified below) with the following information:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site (preferably including specific URLs associated with the material);
(d) Your address, telephone number, and email address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
You may send your Notice of Claimed Infringement (“Notice”) to:
Lawrence G. Walters, Esq.
Walters Law Group
195 W. Pine Ave.
Longwood, FL 32750-4104
Please do not send other inquiries or information to our Designated Agent. Absent prior express permission, our Designated Agent is not authorized to accept or waive service of formal legal process, and any agency relationship beyond that required to accept valid DMCA Notices is expressly disclaimed.
Further information regarding notification and takedown requirements can be found in the DMCA, here: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17/512
Abuse Notification: Abusing the DMCA Notice procedures set forth above, or misrepresenting facts in a DMCA Notice or Counter-notification, can result in legal liability for damages, court costs, and attorneys’ fees under federal law. See 17 U.S.C. § 512(f). These Notice and Takedown Procedures only apply to claims of copyright infringement by copyright holders and their agents – not to any other kind of abuse, infringement, or legal claim. We will investigate and take action against anyone abusing the DMCA notification or counter-notification procedure. Please ensure that you meet all legal qualifications before submitting a DMCA Notice to our Designated Agent.
Take Down Procedure
This Site implements the following “notification and takedown” procedure upon receipt of any notification of claimed copyright infringement. The Site reserves the right at any time to disable access to or remove any material or activity accessible on the Site that is claimed to be infringing or from which infringing activity is apparent based on facts or circumstances. It is the firm policy of the Site to terminate the account of repeat copyright infringers, when appropriate, and the Site will act expeditiously to remove access to all material that infringes on another’s copyright, according to the procedure set forth in 17 U.S. C. § 512 of the DMCA. The Site’s DMCA Notice Procedures are set forth in the preceding paragraphs. If the Notice does not comply with § 512 of the DMCA but does comply with three requirements for identifying sites that are infringing according to § 512 of the DMCA, the Site shall attempt to contact or take other reasonable steps to contact the complaining party to help that party comply with the notification requirements. When the Designated Agent receives a valid Notice, the Site will expeditiously remove and/or disable access to the infringing material and shall notify the affected user. Then, the affected user may submit a counter-notification to the Designated Agent containing a statement made under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed because of misidentification of the material. After the Designated Agent receives the counter-notification, it will replace the material at issue within ten to fourteen (10-14) days after receipt of the counter-notification unless the Designated Agent receives notice that a court action has been filed by the complaining party seeking an injunction against the infringing activity.
DMCA Counter-Notification Procedure
If the Recipient of a Notice of Claimed Infringement believes that the Notice is erroneous or false, and/or that allegedly infringing material has been wrongly removed in accordance with the procedures outlined above, the Recipient is permitted to submit a counter-notification pursuant to § 512(g)(2)-(3) of the DMCA. A counter-notification is the proper method for the Recipient to dispute the removal or disabling of material pursuant to a Notice. The information that a Recipient provides in a counter-notification must be accurate and truthful, and the Recipient will be liable for any misrepresentations which may cause any claims to be brought against the Site relating to the actions taken in response to the counter-notification.
To submit a counter-notification, please provide our Designated Agent the following information:
(a) A specific description of the material that was removed or disabled pursuant to the Notice;
(c) A statement reflecting the Recipient’s belief that the removal or disabling of the material was done erroneously. For convenience, the following format may be used:
“I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the referenced material was removed or disabled by the service provider as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
(d) The Recipient’s physical address, telephone number, and email address; and
(e) A statement that the Recipient consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court in and for the judicial district where the Recipient is located, or if the Recipient is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the Recipient will accept service of process from the person who provided the Notice, or that person’s agent.
Written notification containing the above information must be signed and set to:
Lawrence G. Walters, Esq.
Walters Law Group
195 W. Pine Ave.
Longwood, FL 32750-4104
Please do not send other inquiries or information to our Designated Agent. Absent prior express permission, our Designated Agent is not authorized to accept or waive service of formal legal process, and any agency relationship beyond that required to accept valid DMCA Notices is expressly disclaimed.
All DMCA notices and counter-notifications must be written in the English language. Any attempted notifications written in foreign languages or using foreign characters will be deemed non-compliant and disregarded.
After receiving a DMCA-complaint or counter-notification, our Designated Agent will forward it to the Site, and the Site will then provide the counter-notification to the claimant who first sent the original Notice identifying the allegedly infringing content.
Thereafter, within ten to fourteen (10-14) days of the Site’s receipt of a counter-notification, the Site will replace or cease disabling access to the disputed material provided that the Site or our Designated Agent have not received notice that the original claimant has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the Recipient from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Site’s system or network.
The Site reserves the right to modify, alter, or add to this policy, and all affected persons should regularly check back to stay current on any such changes.
Customer Service Requests
Please note that the Designated Agent is not associated with the Site in any other capacity but is an attorney with a private law firm. Customer service inquiries, payment questions, and cancellation requests will not receive a response. All such communications must be directed to the Site’s customer service department